The Flight between US/Canada and Ecuador
Last Update: April 16, 2004
- The flight from US to Ecuador is operated by Continental and American. It seems that the flight CO1209 introduced to you by previous mails might be discontinued before July.
There seems to be further changes in Continental flights.
The flight from Houston (IAH) in July 2004 may be:
- IAH 17:45 -> 22:55 UIO 07:00 -> 12:10 IAH (CO1210/1257)
- IAH 18:55 -> 00:06 GYE 00:45 -> 05:55 IAH (CO1252/1209)
- You have to stay at least one night at Quito or Guayaquil on your way to Galapagos, but you can fly back to US from Guayaquil on your way back.
- You can fly from New York/Newark (EWR), if you want:
- EWR 14:45 -> 21:58 UIO 07:00 -> 16:04 EWR (CO881/880)
- EWR 16:45 -> 23:41 GYE 07:25 -> 16:24 EWR (CO887/886)
- For more information, visit at Continental homepage.
- If you prefer American, the following flights from Miami (MIA) to Quito and Guayaquil will be available:
- MIA 17:20 -> 20:25 UIO 8:30 -> 13:44 MIA (AA967/966)
- MIA 19:10 -> 22:10 UIO 6:40 -> 11:48 MIA (AA931/932)
- MIA 16:50 -> 20:04 GYE 8:26 -> 13:43 MIA (AA933/952)
- In these cases, you will stay one night at Guayaquil or Quito and leave Ecuador in the morning of the next day on your way back. See details at American homepage.
- All information shown here is only for your convenience.
You have to confirm to each airline or travel agent.
The Flight between Mainland Ecuador and Galapagos /
Japan and Ecuador /
The Standard Plan
Back to the Front Page