The Flight between Mainland Ecuador and Galapagos
Last Update: April 8, 2004
- The flight to and from San Cristobal, Galapagos (SCY) is available from Quito (UIO) and Guayaquil (GYE) on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday with TAME airline (EQ195/194):
- UIO 10:30 -> 11:15 GYE 12:00 -> 12:30 SCY
- SCY 13:15 -> 15:45 GYE 16:30 -> 17:15 UIO
- If you want, the reservation may be available at TAME homepage.
- The direct purchase of the ticket between UIO and SCY to TAME will cost $194.58/oneway for foreign people as of early March, 2004.
- It will cost $172.18/oneway for the route between GYE and SCY.
- The flight of the same route is operated by Aerogal airline on Monday, Thursday and Sunday:
- UIO 08:15 -> 09:00 GYE 10:00 -> 10:30 SCY
- SCY 13:45 -> 16:15 GYE 17:15 -> 18:00 UIO
- Note that there are two airports in Galapagos; do not reserve the flight bound for Baltra Island.
- If you have check-in baggages, you have to clear the inspection at the booth of SICGAL before checking in at the airline counter.
- If you have any difficulty in purchasing the ticket for Galapagos in your country, you can write me at email@example.com.
More information will be posted here.
We will be able to introduce you Ecuadorian travel agencies that collaborate with US/Japanese agencies.
- All information shown here is only for your convenience.
You have to confirm to each airline or travel agent.
The Flight between US-Canada and Ecuador /
Japan and Ecuador /
Back to the Front Page