One Day Tour for La Galapaguera Natural
Last Update: July 5, 2004
- Departure at 5:00 at the pier of San Cristobal.
- Visit at La Galapaguera Natural located in the northern wild area of the Island, and dropping in at Leon Dormido and Isla Lobos on return.
- La Galapaguera Natural is the place you can see giant turtles in a natural environment.
- After getting off the boat at Caleta Tortuga at around 7:00, we need to walk 1.5 or 2 hours one way to reach La Galapaguera Natural along the rocky trail path.
Early departure is intended to avoid strong sunshine, but please be aware you need to walk the same distance on return.
- See the description of Course B about Isla Lobos and Leon Dormido.
- Transportation will be made by a chartered cruising boat.
- Maximum 8 (or 12) people can ride on it with the cost of $500.
This will include the cost of a naturalist guide.
- Return to the town is scheduled at around 17:00.
- All prices are subject to change.
Current Vote: Folkins, Hasebe, Voemel, Niwano, Iwasaki, Yamazaki, Poveda
Course A /
Back to the Front Page