Half Day Boat Trip
Last Update: July 5, 2004
- Departure at 14:00 at the pier of San Cristobal.
- Visit at Isla Lobos and Leon Dormido.
- Isla Lobos is a tiny island that provides a paradise for sea lions (lobos), boobies, frigate birds and so on.
If you land on the island in breeding season, you can see the colony of bluefooted boobies nesting on the ground to raise their infants.
You can enjoy swimming by diving directly from the boat, although there is no sandy beach along the coast.
- Leon Dormido (sleeping lion) is a rock (actually two rocks) that rises up about 150 m above sea level.
It is one of the snorkeling spots for divers, but you cannot land on the rock.
- Transportation will be either by a small motor boat or a small cruising boat depending on the number of participants.
- Maximum 8 people can ride on a cruising boat which will cost $300.
This will include the cost of a naturalist guide.
- Return to the town is scheduled at around 18:00.
- All prices are subject to change.
Current Vote: Rosenlof, Tsushima, Fujiwara, Oltmans, Fortuin, Kasai
Course A /
Back to the Front Page