Diary for July 13, 2004
Last Update: July 31, 2004
- Scientific Session continued from 8:00.
- The material used for presentation could be found in the agenda section.
- Issues on the future collaboration are discussed.
Talks were focused on our contribution to the AURA validations.
Some of the points to be noted here may be:
- As AURA put much focus on the stratospheric measurements, ground-based correlative data need stratospheric portion.
- Ha Noi, Vietnam was chosen as a possible SOWER site.
Back to the Front Page
Go to the Diary of the
previous day /