Diary for July 10, 2004
Last Update: July 22, 2004
- Ozone and water vapor (CU-CFH) sounding at around 1 AM.
- People gathered at Miconia and enjoyed a beautiful sunset.
- Meeting started by the greetings by Carlos Teran (left), the representative of Instituto Nacional de Meteorologia e Hidrologia (INAMHI) of Ecuador.
- NASA Awards in recognition of the contribution to the SHADOZ program were handed to Mario Agama (center), Jaime Cornejo and Francisco Paredes of INAMHI San Cristobal station.
- A slide show was presented by Andrew Gettelman and Karen Rosenlof in a Memorial Service of James R. Holton.
Jim Holton made a great contribution to the initiation of SOWER Project and was looking forward to coming to this meeting together with his wife.
People talked about their memory with him.
- After the Holton Memorial Service, we enjoyed a taste of Galapagos at the reception.
Back to the Front Page
Go to the Diary of the
previous day /